General Summary: Works with Project Lead to advise and consult client in making downsizing and sort decisions that are appropriate for the individual client’s situation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with client(s) to define specific needs that match the life stage of that client.
- Acts as an advisor and identifies problem areas, makes recommendations for improvement and selects appropriate solutions compatible with the client’s goals, attitude toward change, and expectation or need derived from decision alternatives.
- Must adhere and support project plan directed by the Project Lead.
- Packs and unpacks client products into and drom cartons or containers. Examines products for defects, such as cracked items, loosely sealed containers, or chips prior to packing.
- Seals and loads containers for moving with care to avoid damage or breakage.
- Consideration and care are provided to client and client’s goods at all times while working within the framework of the company’s ethic agreement
- Reports to Project Manager
- Availability to work 3 days per week (part time) or 4 days per week (full time), Monday – Friday between 8:30am – 5:30pm.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
- Good organizing skills – compassionate
- Good listening skills