The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, prototyping, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and web and mobile application designs. Creating style and themes for Web and Mobile applications
§ Study design briefs and determine requirements
§ Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
§ Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
§ Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software.
§ Use the bank standard colors and layouts for each graphic.
§ Work with developers to create style and theme for bank applications
§ Test graphics across various media.
§ Amend designs after feedback.
§ Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
· Degree in Design, Fine Arts.
· Strong experience with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop)
· Strong experience in CSS3, HTML5, Java Script.
· At least 7 years in web and mobile applications design.
· A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
· Proven graphic designing experience
· A keen eye for aesthetics and details
· Effective demonstration soft skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Team spirit.
· Ability to think abstractly and deal with ambiguity.
· Ability to work independently with a high degree of personal initiative and self-motivation.
· Requires exceptional collaborative, teaming and consensus building abilities, as well as proficiency in cross-discipline, cross-organization and cross-product group cooperation.
· Cross cultural awareness.
Excellent communication skills.