Bailey Scarano, LLC, a top shoreline public accounting firm in Connecticut, is looking to continue growing its highly dedicated and skilled staff by adding another tax expert to our team.
ABOUT THE FIRM
For the last 100 years Bailey Scarano has been one of the most respected accounting firms in the Connecticut, Shoreline area. Our tax professionals offer a full range of tax services including; individual, partnership, corporations, estate and trusts returns.
Currently, we are seeking a senior a tax professional to join our team. Our hands-on, personal approach, along with accessibility to partners is what makes us so effective. We have a long tenure within our team, and our philosophy of work-life balance is an integral part of who we are. J
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitate and oversee all aspects of the tax return including engagement letters, work papers, client meetings, and tax preparation
- Help train and mentor junior staff
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting – Required
- CPA License preferred
- Solid 3-4 years at one firm
- 5+ years of complex corporate, partnership and individual tax returns
- Experience with ProSystem fx a plus.
- Excellent computer skills with proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with project deadlines and the ability to multitask
- Able to work additional hours between January through April and during extension deadline season.
- 5 years Public Accounting experience (preferred)
We are looking for the right person to work with our team, and for this position are offering:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Profit sharing
- Medical Insurance
- Long term disability
- Vacation and Personal time
- Opportunity for advancement
please email a resume to [email protected]