Primary Responsibilities: Completes all assigned prep work and sets up
cook’s station. Maintains product presentations, product quality and cook time
standards. Prepares all menu items according to Applebee’s Recipes, Plate
Presentations and specifications.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Prepares menu items according to Applebee’s Recipes, Plate Presentations and specifications (50%*).
- Completes all assigned prep work (15%*).
- Sets up workstation according to station diagram (15%*).
- Practices sanitary and safe food handling at all times (10%*).
- Cleans and sanitizes the work area before, during and after shift (5%*).
- Completes assigned daily and weekly cleaning projects (5%*).
- Able to place plates, utensils, pans and cases on high and low shelves.
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills required.
- Capable of using knives, slicing equipment and other food preparation equipment.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Transports cases up to 50 pounds up to 20 times per day.
- Able to respond in emergency situations to avoid imminent dangers to self and others.
Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to employees, dining room
staff, and guests. Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for
periods of up to six (6) hours in length. Must have the ability to lift pots, pans,
etc., up to 40 pounds in weight. Must be able to read and write to facilitate
communication. Must possess finger and hand dexterity for using small tools
Address: 3953 West Sunset Avenue Springdale, AR – 72762
Property Description: A13 – Springdale
Property Number: A13