CROWN Cork & Seal USA, Inc., a wholly owned company of Crown Holdings, Inc. is a global leader in the design, manufacture and sale of packaging products for consumer goods. At Crown, we are passionate about helping our customers build their brands and connect with consumers around the world. We do this by delivering innovative packaging that offers significant value for brand owners, retailers and consumers alike. With operations in 36 countries employing over 24,000 people and net sales of over $8 billion, we are uniquely positioned to bring best practices in quality and manufacturing to our customers to drive their businesses locally and globally. Sustaining a leadership position requires us to build a team of highly talented, dedicated and driven individuals.
Crown’s Beverage Division manufactures a variety of packaging solutions for soft drinks, craft beers, coffees and teas as well as new energy drinks. Crown Beverage leads the packaging industry with innovative technologies that redefine how the world looks at beverage cans. With a large printable surface area and a wide range of sizes, shapes and decorating options, our aluminum cans are the perfect packaging format to create compelling brand presence where it counts. Here is your chance to join the Crown Beverage Division.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the Plant Accountant, the Accounting Clerk responsibilities would include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Complete various plant reports in excel;
- Receives requisitions;
- Order, receive and put away office supplies;
- Assist with physical inventory;
- Track spoilage;
- Assists other departments with administrative functions
- Enter requisitions
- Work with vendors to place and track orders, get quotes
- Enter parts for re-order in e-maintenance when storeroom person is gone
- Set up new vendors: gather paperwork for AS400 set up, gather insurance documents
- Work with management team for parts/materials orders
- Help with closing: gather set up items, drum supply use, receiving up to date
- Receive parts and materials, keep track on PO’s of what has come in
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.