Do you wish to represent a Global Technology company? You will work as part of a team of top class sales professionals, growing and developing your extensive client base in an innovative and fast paced environment.
This employer was founded more than 30 years ago. Proud to serve customers of some of the most successful companies on the planet with the best teams, tools and practices! Non-stop customers interaction in more than 80 countries and in 50 languages across social, mobile, digital, and face -to-face channels.
Experience being part of a worldwide family!
As an Inbound Pre sales Representative, you will be the first point of contact for our business clients, helping them learn about, engage with and implement our business solutions, driving sales pipeline while providing an excellent customer experience. You will generate sales leads to bring on new business opportunities, working as part of a larger sales team whose focus is growing our customer base across EMEA.
In addition to demonstrating sales and business development expertise, our Inside Sales Representatives have additional responsibilities, including:
• Contacting existing customers via telephone and email on a daily basis
• Consulting with clients to provide the best solution for their business goal
• Building customer relationships and managing accounts while increasing program revenue
• Developing accounts and growing strategic relationships
• Using existing client data to provide custom recommendations tailored to client goals
• Optimizing customer accounts
• Analyzing data
• Other related duties as assigned.
A successful Representative will have a University degree or sales/ customer service experience, with a proven track record and a strong desire to exceed expectations.
Additionally you will need:
• Ability to speak read and write fluent English and Dutch
• Friendly and empathetic, really listens and understands the underlying needs of the business and can empathize with current business pains
• Exemplary communication skills and superior listening skills
• Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive environment
• Highly motivated and goal-oriented
• Takes direction well while also demonstrating leadership capabilities
• Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Good IT Skills to effectively navigate a fast paced, computer based job.
Match criteria: Customer Service & Support, Sales & Marketing, Middle / team Management, Consulting, Manual Labor / Blue Collar, Specialist / Highly skilled, Staff / White collar, Permanent (1 > year), Customer service, Marketing, Sales / Account management, Euro 1400 – 1600, Euro < 1400, 36 – 40 hours (Fulltime), Mid level, Entry level / none, Higher level (BA/Bsc), Starter, 1 – 2 years, 2 – 4 years, 4 – 6 years, Ireland, English, Dutch, Yes, EU/EER citizen or general work permit
Consultant name: Careers in Europe Recruitment
Consultant e-mail: [email protected]
Company name: CareersinIreland.eu