Want to work for a fun and community focused organization, with a positive and upbeat team? Want to be part of a growing business that values its employees?
At Tesco Controls, we’re automating and controlling complex processes to keep our water supply safe and plentiful. Tesco is 100% employee-owned, with a great company culture and over 44 years of financial stability. As one of the largest system integrators for the water/wastewater industry in the U.S., we work on some of the most complex water projects in the world.
We are looking for a reliable and talented team player to join an awesome team of three, as a Receptionist coordinating our front desk and related functions. If you’re looking for a fulfilling career with a financially thriving company that encourages new ideas and takes good care of it’s employees, we invite you to consider joining Tesco!
Provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. Responsible for answering high- volume, fast- paced incoming calls on a soft-console and a communications manager telephone system (software-based call-processing system) in a call center type environment, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties as assigned.
- Professionally administer all incoming calls
- Ensure phone calls are redirected accordingly
- Greet guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner
- Open and close visitor area (locking doors, closing blinds, turning off lights)
- Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- High level of organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
Education and Knowledge:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
- At least 1 year experience handling a multi-line phone system.
- Call center experience a plus
- Data entry and typing skills
- Tesco Controls, Inc. general office safety training
- Light physical effort equal distribution of mail
- Regularly required to sit
- Office Environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- Sacramento, CA
- High school or equivalent
- customer service: 1 year
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Tesco Controls, Inc..