Realty Concepts, Ltd., seeks to fill a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant role in the Clovis office.
About Realty Concepts
The premier real estate brokerage in the Central Valley, Realty Concepts goes above and beyond for its clients and the results speak for themselves. Through strong leadership and a team atmosphere, the agency fosters growth and provides Realtors with everything they need to offer their clients outstanding service. Armed with these principles, incredible new offices, and an innovative team, Realty Concepts is forging a unique path in the ever-evolving real estate industry.
About the Role
The Receptionist / Administrative Assistant will report directly to the Director of Business Operations, and is an integral part of the agency’s success. This role often provides the first impression of Realty Concepts for our visitors and community. As such, the right candidate will possess the following traits:
Strong Work Ethic
Strong Communication Skills
Self-starter who takes initiative to meet the needs of the business & our clients.
High attention to detail & high closure for all assigned tasks.
Positively represents Realty Concepts in every interaction.
Seeks to elevate the Realty Concept brand through a commitment to professionalism.
Excellent verbal & written skills.
Willingness to share ideas for improvement while also exercising discretion when appropriate.
Role Duties & Responsibilities
- Answering and transferring calls as needed
- Listings into the MLS and company systems
- Import pictures for listings
- Ability to troubleshoot various tech related issues
- Paper File Management
- Note taking at weekly meetings
- Workroom/Kitchen Stocking
- Office Supplies – ordering
- Other duties as assigned
Light lifting may be required, not to exceed 50 pounds.
Experience & Education Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in an office environment or customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high volume department.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- High School diploma required.
- Some college preferred.
Technological Proficiencies Required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Proficiency with both PC & Mac preferred.
- Familiarity with Gmail, Google Docs.
- Not applicable. This is a non-exempt position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- Receptionist: 1 year
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Realty Concepts, Ltd..
Other jobs you may like