MOTORCOACH DRIVERS, BUS DRIVERS
Ask About our $3,000 Sign On Bonus!
Thinking of Changing Jobs?
Need Extra Money?
Looking for a New Challenge and Adventure?
You’ll find all that and more when you team up with the
COACH USA Family
Powder River Transportation Services Inc. (PRTS), a subsidiary of Coach USA, Inc., has new and exciting career opportunities for motorcoach drivers.
We are looking for outgoing dependable, personable individuals who are looking to steer their way to a new career that can take them places. At Coach USA, our drivers are respected and known for their outstanding commitment to safety and superior customer service skills.
It’s all about the Journey…
We recognize our drivers are key to our exceptional reputation and success because they value safety as their number one priority along with their outstanding commitment to excellent customer service.
If you are ready to make customer safety and satisfaction your number one priority…join our team! Our drivers get the most mileage with…
- Ask About our $3,000 Sign On Bonus!
- Full-time and Part-time employment available
- You can be home every night or choose overnight travel
- Competitive salary & wage increases
- $ 14.00 per hour while in training, first year earning potential of $35K to $50K
- Excellent health benefits at low cost for single coverage
- 401k Retirement plan
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays and Personal Time Off (after 1 year)
Put Your Talent to Work:
- No history of DUI/Impaired Driving Violations in the last 7 years
- Must meet DOT physical qualifications
- Must pass Pre-employment essential function test
- Must pass Pre-employment drug test
- Must be willing to work varied schedules and locations
At Coach USA, our drivers are dedicated to more than just safety and quality service—they’re dedicated to people. If you like working with people, come work with Coach and use your customer service skills on the open road. Please email your resume or visit local Job Service for application or you can apply on line at www.coachusa.jobs
Come join the PRTS Coach USA team in Casper, WY!
THE MOTORCOACH PROFESSIONALS
Coach USA Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place.
“Coach USA: Committed to Delivering Safe, Affordable, Greener Travel”
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability or any other protected group status.
Job Type: Full-time
Please review all application instructions before applying to Coach USA.
This employer accepts applications via Indeed.