Full Time Sales Associate – Stockton
SUZIES – Stockton, CA
|Suzies, one of the leading retailers in adult personal care and entertainment since 1969, is seeking team members that are passionate, courteous and self-motivating, to help serve our expanding customer base and increase sales.
Our mission: Happiness and wellbeing begin with love. At Suzies we strive to provide each customer with a non judgmental and informative environment in which to explore Love, Pleasure and Romance.
Sales Associate – Full Time
- Candidate must be over 21 and able to work a flexible schedule, which includes late nights, weekends and some holidays as needed to ensure the store is properly staffed to meet customer needs.
- A High School degree or equivalent, and one year of prior retail experience is preferred with a strong background in customer service.
- The physical ability to stand and bend, as well as lift up to 50 lbs of merchandise during a scheduled shift, is essential.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- A background check and a drug test are required prior to employment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet customers within the first 3 seconds of entry into store.
- Assist customers in locating desired merchandise as well as demonstrating suggested items throughout the store.
- Provide customers with up to date product knowledge, as learned through training and vendor information.
- Process customer purchases through the register system, maintaining accurate accounting of sales transactions per operational policies.
- Assist in merchandising and display maintenance per corporate guidelines.
- Assist in monitoring stock levels and replenishing merchandise when deliveries are checked in.
- Assist in periodic inventory.
Candidate will report to the Divisional Manager and work under the leadership of the Sales Manager.
– original job
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to SUZIES.