Position Start Date: Immediately
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports To: Regional Sales Engineer
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Permian Basin
Must Be Authorized To Work In The USA
A full service provider of H2S removal solutions for gas streams. Under the direct supervision of the Regional Sales Engineer, this Area Sales Lead level position will be responsible for aggressive sales growth of a complex service offering, developing and presentation of the company’s value proposition, full customer needs assessment, market analysis, conceptual proposal, competitor assessment, marketing and presentation material preparation, and coordination of in-house technical proposals preparation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Grow sales volume, product mix, by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors. Meet or exceed sales goals.
- Assist Regional Sales Engineer with profit plans by conducting business SWOT analysis, implementing marketing strategies, analyzing trends and results.
- Establish business contacts and working relationship with current and potential customers and find the decision makers that can drive growth.
- Prompt response in directing and strategizing key customer inquiries and review and approve technical/commercial proposals and quotations.
- Meet with customers on-site, as required, to review project objectives, specifications and requirements, present and discuss proposal and solutions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating and speaking in professional conferences.
- Responsible for closing contracts with key customers.
Responsible for review of sales postmortems and provide feedback to Regional Sales Engineer.
Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering preferred or equivalent technical field or process experience. Five (5) plus years of industry sales experience.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Understanding of the cultural norms for doing business across the globe.
Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Familiar with process simulation software and CRM technologies.
Certificates and Licenses:
The job will entail travel to clients’ production facilities, office locations and conference venues. The employee should be able to reasonably manage a travel schedule and adapt to different time zones.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to operate a computer, attend meetings, and travel to client sites. There are no anticipated demands to move or lift heavy objects, or require special physical training or skills.
GTC Technology offers an excellent benefits package that will be discussed during the interviewing process.
Interested persons should send a resume to Kay Stevens at email@example.com. Enter ‘Project Accountant’ in the subject line.