As a customer service oursourcing company, our client rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. They have been helping customers across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years. With a HQ in the USA, the company employs thousands of professionals spanning 19 countries around the world. In Bulgaria they have 2 office locations in Sofia with over 1000 people and smaller premises in Burgas and Varna.
Our client is looking for a Team Manager with French Language to lead and motivate a team of high performing and high potential professionals. He/she drives the relationship between the internal team iand the client, making sure he/she delivers a top-notch performance, smooth day-to-day operations and global exposure on value adding and improvement opportunities.
- Reviews performance for all subordinates and discusses areas of improvement and areas of excellence
- Conduct monthly meetings to discuss performance with their subordinates, elaborate improvement plans and share best practices
- Calculate and communicate the monthly performance incentives with his team
- Communicate with the Vendor Managers regularly, providing information on performance and progress
- Supervise staff training, motivational and incentive programs, and adherence to personnel policies and standards
- Prepares staff progress and productivity reports for Upper Management (WBR, MBR and QBR decks) and meets due dates.
- Initiates client escalations, proactive actions and ensure client satisfaction
- University degree
- Very good computer literacy is compulsory ( MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, excellent knowledge of Internet)
- Excellent knowledge of French language
- Knowledge in English language
- Minimum of 1-year previous experience as a supervisor or team manager
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Flexibility, persistence, pro-activity and strategic thinking
- Precision, loyalty
Note: Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality (or work permit) of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Match criteria: Customer Service & Support, Middle / team Management, Consulting, Project Management, Specialist / Highly skilled, Senior management, Permanent (1 > year), Customer service, Euro 2000 – 2200, Euro 1800 – 2000, Euro 1600 – 1800, Euro 1400 – 1600, 36 – 40 hours (Fulltime), Mid level, Post-Graduate, Higher level (BA/Bsc), Higher level (MA/Msc), 1 – 2 years, 2 – 4 years, 4 – 6 years, Bulgaria, English, French, Yes, EU/EER citizen or general work permit, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
Consultant name: Careers in Europe Recruitment
Consultant e-mail: [email protected]
Company name: CareersinBulgaria.eu